Wednesday night I decided that I needed a regimen to follow. I am now realizing that relaxed hair and natural hair are totally different. Because of the tight kinky curl in my natural hair, its more dry then a person with relaxed or straight hair. The Sebum in our hair is a natural oil and the oil covers straight hair better than curly hair, which is why straight hair can appear shinier then curly hair. So my Regimen will be, Wash Day on Sunday's , following with a deep conditioner. I will Co Wash on Wednesday's and Friday's. Saturday night's I will pre-poo for Sunday's wash. So tonight I Co Washed with Aussie Sydney Smooth.
I used Mixed Chicks leave in Conditioner
I part my hair moisturize it from scalp to ends with Shea Moisture
I seal the moisture in with an all natural Coconut oil then I Corn braid it.
In the morning I will wear braids out ;-) I condition my scalp daily with Virgin Hair Fertilizer.
No comments:
Post a Comment