Hi,
My name is Monique and I am the relaxed hair sister. I am 30 something years old and I have decided to take my hair care in my hands. My hair type is 4b/c. RIght now I am in the middle of my hair journey, which I began in Oct 2011. My overall hair length goal is waist length. RIght now I am just grazing armpit length. I want to use this blog to document the remaining part of my journey to reach waist length. I plan on doing product reviews, posting pictures, documenting my highs and my lows. My sister, Lisa, is also joining me on this hair journey where she will be documenting her natural hair journey to healthy hair.
Hi,
My name is Lisa the natural hair sister. I'm in my late 20's and I'm just beginning my natural hair journey. My hair type is 3c/4a. I decided to go natural because the relaxers burn my scalp and my hair is so thin. So this has motivated me to bring you on my natural hair journey. With that I will also be doing product reviews, posting pictures and documenting my highs and lows. Right now I still have relaxed hair and I will be doing the Big Chop with you guys. My hair length goal is also waist length. My big sis inspired me to grow my own hair and that is why we decided to do this together. Currently she lives in Germany and I live in New York.


No comments:
Post a Comment