Sunday, November 25, 2012

Natural Hair: Co Wash Day(by Lisa


Ok so because I'm in transition from relaxed hair to natural hair its been pretty hard to find products that works on my new growth and my relaxed ends. So i co-washed with Miss Jessie's Super SweetBack treatment
This is a great conditioner. from my roots to my ends my hair was very soft and moisturized. After co-washing I used Shea moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie.
I used this moisturize and its good. Its moisturizes my hair really well and it smell really good. I seal my ends with coconut oil and I condition  my scalp with Virgin Hair Fertilizer

I've been hearing great reviews on this product I have only been using it for a week. It make my scalp tingle but so far so good. After conditioning my scalp I corn braid my hair in 5 braids and I will wear the braids out style in the morning.



No comments:

Post a Comment